Home

End Battle WAY too easy.

Scrivener

I have to agree.

The first time I tried, the fight lasted for a few minutes; he pulled me in and zapped me with lightning while I was trying to get back up.

The second fight was a different story.

I ran in with Force Speed on, strong saber style. I timed it so that my wide sweep would strike him and let me run through. He came after me, I hit force speed again, moved in with one more hit and to my complete amazement, he keeled over.

Some of the Shadow Troopers gave me harder fights than Desann. I must say it was a minor disappointment compared to the rest of the game. I guess all that time spent playing multiplayer paid off. I will, however, be playing the game again on Jedi Knight and Jedi Master difficulties, so I fully expect to be ripped a new one. :)

Hehe, on Jedi Master, he WILL rip you a new one, but all in all Tavion is a much tougher opponent than Desann, which is kinda a shame. I never even go for the fountain thing, why bother?

If you want a good challenge though, fight him on Jedi Master without using Force Speed. If you defeat him then, THEN you are truly a Steely Eyed Missile Man (or something) :)

Creston

Archived