Home

<|>>>uk Jedi<<<|>

jedi-redemption

open discussion for creating british JK2 clans, lan gaming and general "where do you live" "wow cool i live a couple of miles from there" "maybe we could meet up for a lan or summin"

ill start off by saying im 14 and on the isle of wight (ryde)

if your british then pleeze post your age sex location here pleeze.

I'm male, 20 (21 in 18 days! lol) leicester, if we can get uk clan together i would be up for it, cause i am witing for my parents to give the go ahead on getting cable, cause i am using dial up AOL, well, Zoom.co.uk but i still get pings of like 300-600 on USA & Australia servers, not that its too bad, but i just hate the damn imperial outpost level!! it somehow destroys my framerates!!! :(

Anyways, UK'ers, i'll be up for a clan! ;)

17/m/walsall here.

& yeah, i'd be up for a UK clan...i'm on dial-up though, is that a problem?

oh, and i've only played the game 3 times :-P but i'm reasonable at it, and i'll have the disk back soon.

L*mbo...

If you want to sign up for a UK clan then goto the Join Us Forum on forums.thelostlabs.co.uk

Please leave information there including your IRL name, nick, hours of play, connection,fva. character, gametype, weapon, and anything else you feel necesary.

If you would like to play on our server please goto http://www.thelostlabs.co.uk/server/ which will show you who is online, and their scores before entering the game. you can also join from there..

Our site will be up over the weekend so stay tuned!

DigitalBanana

Steel Angels Clan (High Council)

Archived