Home

So how the hell DOES kyles saber go blue?

lonepadawan

Never mind now I just saw a raven post.

"The story is that sometime after Mysteries of the Sith (the add-on/sequel to JK1) and before he abandoned the force, Kyle made is own lightsaber. This is one of the essential steps to becoming a true Jedi, the construction of your own lightsaber. At the end of JK1 (and in MotS - though the saber changed color to orange), he was still using Yun's yellow/orange saber (remember he lost his green one), and it still had a taint of evil, so he built his own when he became skilled enough. This is the saber he gave to Luke when he gave up on the force prior to JK2. We didn't get into all that background in JK2 because it would have taken a while to explain, but there you go."

Hmm prehpas when editing tools are released I can make a short level explaining that- But I would also like to have seen the trial level go like this-

Kyle enters round room

Kyle:Finally.

Picking up the sabre he ignites it and a green blade hums out.

Kyle:What the- Spins around and deflects a bolt from a training droid. Gameplay sequence where you have to destroy training droids. When this is done continue to next room (similar to the room in the trial where you get the saber) There on a table are a number of parts.

Kyle:Why does skywalker always make things so difficult...

Fade in and out of various scenes of Kyles construction work- finally the sabre is done and the level continues as before.

Would be quite fun I guess- Release those tools raven! :D

Archived