Home

Bots

Morcalivan7

I did this and added 2 more bots that Raven didnt put in Yumi and Kyo. No bots except for those can use drain. Its a simple lil pk3 file about 52k in size, if you want it I can send it to you or if you got some space to put it on more could download it.

Guest stoffe

According to the comments in the JKB-files, the first number in the "forceinfo"-row is something called "rank". Do anyone know what this number does? All the standard bots seem to have this value set to 7.

Also, just above the "forceinfo"-row, there's a comment which says "don't exceed 20 force points total", but if you sum up the numbers on the line for the existing bots (excluding the rank and dark/light numbers), almost all of the bots have a total sum of 27 or 28. Is the comment refering to something else, or is it just incorrect? :)

Finally, does anyone know the valid range of the "reflex" and "turnspeed_combat" values? What effect does those values have on a bot? I tried to make one bot with exceptionally good values and one with really poor ones, but when i pitted them into a lightsaber duel against each other, I couldn't notice any real difference in skill whatsoever; the winner seemed fairly random.

forceinfo 7-2-033210232000001323

7 rank 2 dark 0 heal 3 jump 3 speed 2 push 1 pull 0 (?) 2 grip

3 lightning 2 rage 0 protect 0 absorb 0 teamheal 0 teamforce

0 drain 1 see 3 saberatk 3 saberdef 3 saberthrow

This was taken from Desann's file that I made, basically first one is their rank- how points are spent, second is-is he dark or light, third heal, forth jump, etc, do you get the idea now? They dont mean a total of the number that are here in this post that I am showing you. They mean dont make their rank above 20, anything over 7 is a rank higher than you can go. Rank 7 is Jedi Master, 6 Jedi Knight.....

Archived