Home

!!! A Lightsaber Trick !!!

[SoB]-Bones-

i know that my english is very bad :)

i try to tell u what i wanted to say ... so

there was an opponent .. i saw him spinning around his sword ... but he didnt need to use any kind of combo ... the sword flys alone around hin as long as he wants ...

i just wanted to know how this trick works ... couse it looks cool ;)

the person you saw used saber throw and then did a sideways force jump(where you flip to the side). This will sometimes cause the blade to fly around you, but is VERY dangerous as it leaves you almost totally open and you cannot actually control the saber to any real degree.

Basically it looks cool but is worthless :)

lol, this is to funny.... Its not a special trick... all you have to have is the saber throw and you can do it...... as I sayed before throw the saber and run around in a circle fast

The saber will then fly around you for as long as you just run around in a circle...

small circle :D

Speaking of saber tricks, I found a way to make the saber fly to and fro from you repeatedly during a saber throw. Its distance is limited, but it keeps moving back and forth in front of me as long as it would stay out if I just let it fly. That, and it only uses the normal amount of force power. I haven't used it on anyone yet, so I dunno if it'd keep working after it hits someone, heh.

Archived