Home

I`m stuck :o((

HeavyWacko

Yes I looked through this forum for the answer, downloaded a walkthru to see if I`m missing anything, but nope..

Problem is: In level 5, the artus topside, I`m supposed to jump in the turret and shoot the at_st below and then turn around and shoot the folks on the ledge..

after that some guys come running towards me and another at_st, right?

NO! :mad:

When I jump in the turret and either shoot the at_st below òr start immediately hurting the guys on the ledge, before they`re all dead upthere the guys ànd the at_st come heading towards me already AND I`m already out of bullets for the turret when I downed the at_st below!

No win situation here!! :rolleyes:

Can`t jump out etc. `cos by that time too many prisoners are killed already.. and yeah I tried and tried and tried to save my ammo but the damn thing just seems to be pretty empty..

What am I doing wrong here guys???

That bar is not ammo, its the health level of the big gun.

It has unlimited ammo until its too damaged to funtion.

As soon as you get the on the gun turn around and take out the atat in the trench quickly. And then focus your fire on anything that is shooting at you. When an atat comes through the big doors, don't stop shooting it till its dead. Then clean up the straggelers.

Thanks, guys :)

Ah, so It`s not my ammo but the health bar! hehe no wonder it stopped shooting LOL never too old to learn something eh..

Didn`t make it yet tho, I`ll keep trying `till my fingers bleed and I`m nòt gonna switch back to an easier mode lol

Hey Xezol, great walkthru man.. must`ve cost you aLOT of time!

Nice to see that kind of dedication ;)

HeavyWacko out

After I killed all the at-sts and blowin up them big dome things, I get to the end with desann. I just need to know the best way to kill him, or any cheats to beat him(I will do anything to beat him)

If there are no cheats then I would like to know if someone could send me there saved game file for the next level. email me with any information that you have, j0ntsang@msn.com

or just post down here

||

\/

Archived