Home

reverse grip lightsaber mod

Azianflip212

i was playing jedi power battles on my play station and i saw that one of the characters used a reverse grip on her light saber and i thought maybe some one made mod to the same thing with jedi knight II. so if anybody knows if there is a mod like that please reply and if anyone would like the task of making a mod like that it would be appreciated

I'm investigating the feasiblity of doing this. So far it would require either a new _humanoid.gla file, or adding frames to the end and binding them to the saber combat sequences to start with. I'm still working on finding how the game places the saber models into the hands, but to make a reversed saber it may be as simple as reversing the model. I'll try to keep you posted on any progress I make. :)

after you make a new reverse grip lightsaber model, youd have to make new animations so it would look right

doesnt sound like much, but it would take a heck of a lot of time

someone should make a double-bladed/reverse grip saber mod, maybe I could even do it, hmmm, I'll definitely look into it...

and don't forget the two saber(one in each hand) style. I seen Anakin doin this in a trailer for Attack of the Clones

Archived