Home

I want skins that reflect starwars characters ONLY !

rancid

I really want all the mager characters skins!

Luke[old,new]

Vader,yoda,han.leaih,chewwy,3po,r2d2,obi

I think when a yoda model comes out he should have infinite force powers and no weapon !

I am sure there will be other skins based on many other games but i wont be shzitiing up my starwars game with those kinds of skins !!

What do you think of crapping your game with the sarge from quake 3 or a player from counterskrike ?

Just say NO to non-starwars skins !!

Randy

As long as they fit in with the scenery, I see nothing wrong in having non-starwars models in the game. I aggree that a cartoon shader snoopy with a lightsaber would ruin some of the atmosphere, but if someone wants to make a cyborg that looks like he could fit in as an assassin for the empire (Mukade from Oni, anyone?), I see no reason not to get him.

i dont see anyone ever suggesting one of the fetts .... no one likes jango or boba? .....i think the fetts are the coolest characters in the star wars universe ... not that i know anything about star wars .. never even watched any of them, completely anyways ... :fett: < the coolest

Personaly, I think just limiting your skining/modeling to StarWars is cuttin' yourself a little short, this games needs more!

More maps, more skins, more mods

I'd love to see Gandalf the Grey battling Ash with lightsabres!

By the way SkataN, where can I get your ASH model!?...

...one more thing, I don't understand why everyone is so in love with boba fett, I mean... he's got a total of about eight minutes of screen time in all three movies and like three lines... as for Jango, he looks ****in' cool, but the movie isn't even out yet... who knows, he might be a bumbling fool. :p

Archived