Home

Custom Skinning requests?

ArtifeX

I'm getting set to do some skins on the current models. Anyone got a wish list they're sitting on?

Give me your requests is this format:

Model Name, Skin Request:

Details...

I.E.:

Mon Mothma model, Obi wan Kenobi Skin:

Old obi wan in his brown robes.

I'll post these on the web somewhere and post the location here as they're finished.

Some random, generic bounty hunters would be great.

Model: Shadowtrooper

Skin: bounty hunter

Basically make the colour a medium grey, maybe with some dents and rusty bits, and some kill marks or faction badges -- think what you would do if you were given George's guidelines for creating Boba Fett, and you had this model to put paint on.

~JediMouse~

Model: ??? (I'm not sure which model would need the skin change, although Luke's is an obvious choice, it might not be the most appropriate)

Skin: Luke skin from EMPIRE. the grey one with the pockets that he wears when he's training on degobah, and when he's dueling Vadar at cloud city.

Details:Luke's own model would probably be best for the head, but it's a very slim line model, with a thin belt that i dont think would be appropriate to texture a skin to. At first, i thought maybe Kyle's own model would be good, but it's got that shoulder pad, which Luke didn't have. the key feature, apart from the pockets is that meaty belt he has, so if a skin could come out that remodels that belt, and includes a null holstered blaster (which cant be removed, but just for effect), then i'd be very impressed!

:)

-----

oh, and a Han skin would be nice as well!

Archived