Home

im stuck

Zer0

Yes, i have the same problem. The Ion-Cannons are destroyed, someone told me, that they are afraid of the AT-STs and i have to meet Jan ... but the door on the top ceiling in the AT-STs hangar is still closed.

What can we do ???

Best regards !

GN

Spoiler!!

I assume that you're trying to get through the last door in the AT-ST hangar, because I got stuck there for a bit.

What you need to do is go back out of the hanger and get in one of the gun placements. Be sure to kill any remaining AT-STs below. Then, blow up the ion cannons with the gun emplacement. In the AT-ST hangar, or somewhere along there, you should have disabled the forcefields protecting the ion cannons. After destroying the cannons, the door should be opened.

:lsduel:

Hi,

after i have written the post above, i remembered this situation in artus topsite:

after walking (and fighting ;-) ) through the canyon the at-st hangar door opened and an at-st came out. The first time (the time the problem appeared) i ran back and activated the first stationary gun. After waiting for a while, no at-st came around the corner ... a security look round corner showed ... no at-st around anymor, it just dissapeared !

So i started the level again and just ran besides the apaering at-st into the hangar and took the door to the lift towards the oin-cannons. After deactivating the shields of the cannons i entered one of the three guns and destroyed the at-st, that was at this time still inside the canyon.

Then i destroyed the ion-cannons and went back into the hangar ... voilà the door has been opened by some troopers.

Best regards !

GN

Archived