Home

help me

Runningmac

i am in the drtus detention level and i hvae to get to the base commander to get the doors open.

i have gone through the tubes and have come out on a big whole in which it is quite esy to fall to my death.

how do i go from here or have i gont he wrong way?

you're joking right??? i actually jumped from light to light all of the way down the shaft almost killing myself (wait a sec, i did kill myself twice doing that before) so there was actually a switch??? dont i feel stupid. btw, where was the switch at? i looked fora good while fora switch and didnt find one, so i just jumped down onto the little light that was poking out of the side of the shaft. then i jumped down to the next one. and the next one. and the next one. and the next one, till i hit the ground and used like 3 things of bacta. arg, i want to shove my saber in my gut right now.

I believe that the switch is in the control room somewhere. The control room I'm talking about is the same one that has the pit that you dropped down. Either that or it's behind a droid that's working on a switch, but I can't remember exactly where it is. One hint as fas ar switches go is to look for any panel that looks slightly different from the surrounding ones. LA did a good job of making them blend in so that they look natural. Another thing is to carefully examine every panel in a control room before moving on. I've found several switches that way after getting stuck and backtracking a million times.

Archived