Home

Ack - Stuck Early on

Kruppe

*Sigh*

Sad I know, but i'm stuck on the second level.

I believe I have to cross the like monorail tracks, but they are still electrified, and I just cannot figure out how to turn them off.

Can anyone fill me in??

Thanks

Hmmmm.....I think that you're in the room where Kyle says, "I wonder where the tram is", or something like that. This is the exit to a stage farther on. You need to go somewhere else first. Don't worry, you'll be back soon enough.

Hope that helps.

Nope, you have to go to the red room and catch a ride. and if you keep getting killed in the room, there is a way to shut off the radiation or whatever it is thats damaging. If you cant figure out how to turn off the radiation, just look around outside, maybe for an....... *transmission interuppted*.... that way you can get in there and catch your ride.

Im not gonna tell you everything to that level. But i will tell you the only way to proceed thru the level is to catch a ride and hop off at the appropriate time. btw, i am not talking about that tram you use later in the game. hope this helps out abit, but i have a feeling you will be back when you get to the red room. and if you are not, you are smarter than me. have fun!!!

Archived