Home

Useful Lightsaber Trick, demo included

Plan9

Saber Trick Demo

Learned how to do this the other day. The timing is pretty easy to get down, and its useful for keeping people at bay. Also note, that once your lightsaber hits, it will not return: it just keeps orbitting, as long as you keep it up. The only drawbacks are that while it is in the air, you will not regain force power, and it can leave you quite vulnerable if you dont know what you're doing.

Its really a situational thing, and I have used it to great effectiveness.

The trick is all in the timing, and getting your strafing down right. With practice, you can even more around, with limited speed, while keeping the saber in the air. I hope you find this useful.

to run the demo, put it in your C:\JK2\GameData\base\demos folder, then run a MP instance of JK2 and choose play demo; and find the one in the list named "trick".

And if anyone wants to challenge me to a duel, message me...PxLxAxN923 on AIM. I promise I won't humiliate you too badly ; )

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that the lighter the circle you strafe in, the closer your lightsaber will orbit you, and vice versa. Although you cant make it TOO big, or you will catch it.

Archived