Home

Lost in Nar Shadda - Part 1

Azmodai

Hello, I'm slightly lost in the first part of Nar Shadda (The level with the bar at the start).

I seem to have gotten as high up as I can, but I'm not sure where to go. I am on the ledge that explodes when you go near it, and the guy on it falls. It's difficult to explain where exactly I am since Nar Shadda is such a maze. Would a screenshot help?

Please help if you can, I can't see where to go next :(

I think I know where you are; you're nearing the end. I had the same trouble here.

What you gotta do is backtrack to the room where you dropped in from the roof and shot the 3 guys in the little hovering transport. Go through the right-most window and to the next building where you can then get into the transport and from there reach continue the mission (I don't quite remember what comes next... but it's nearly at the end)

Hope that helps; good luck

****Spoiler****

If you don't want to know how to do this and want to try and figure this out, don't read any further.

When you get back to the roof where you jumped through, there was a hovering craft that had some thugs shooting at you. After you kill them all and explore around a little bit, go back to that same site and get close enough to jump on top of the hovering craft. Then you will be close enough to jump to another ledge as the craft moves up and down.

Hope this helps.

;)

Archived