Home

Just saying Hi!! And a hint to server admins

Hiteche5

I just wanted to say hello and make my presence felt. I (as are many of you) am a big Star Wars fan as well as a player of Dark Forces, Jedi Knight and it's expansion MotS. I got my JKII on the 29th and have been hooked instantly. Well anywhos, I have read all the messages back to about the January and I think us players need to express to the admins to customize more servers to get the game to play the way we would like to see it. Alot of people are blaming Raven for the style of the game in MP but they did a good job allowing any number of options. Server admins need to trim down the options though. For instance there is very few servers where the Force level isn't Master, there are fewer that don't do light side vs dark side. The settings will help our game feel more like Star Wars. BTW I'm from Hawaii, so if there are any others out there holla, ya? I'll set up a server that we can ping nice too if there is enough replies

P.S. Can I get a strawberry flavored candy medallion instead of the chocolate ones pls :)

Archived