Home

Yavin Trials, think its a bug

CorranHorn27

hey everyone, I'm stuck on the stupid section where you hit the buttons and have to jump up to the top. Using force jump, it just won't jump high enough. Now I'm not sure if I'm just a complete fool and missing something painfully obvious, or if its a bug, because i've tried jumping to the lowest thing a million times, and i can't jump high enough. any suggestions? well, thanks everyone, hope you can help.

this is not a bug, it happened to me at first, but i finaly got it, i think if you move forward while jumping, and do the flip you will get a bit higher. be sure to save once each time you land a jump, this will save a lot of time.you run into a similar problem when you find the lightsaber. email me for that since i don't want to set out a spoiler.

Plus, once you get the force jump, you've got to hold the jump button down to get the maximum height. I spent way too much time trying to jump off the green wooden floor because I was just tapping the button. I engaged the cheats at the stage you're at, and just jumped all the way to the door at the top :D

Archived