Home

Keiran Halcyon (Corran Horn) Model

Garik Loran

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah, I am gone sleeping for at least 7 hours and there are so much replies. Cool ;)

I will post a link when it's finished. And it will be finished today.

As for the size of Corran. he is a man of Luke skywalkers size and he is as old as Luke, so you can see in the game, that there is no difference in size between both of them :)

And how should a real saber look like? I am working on this, but when I put grey or black in the saber it's transparent in the game.

But I think a white saber with a really light blue-grey glow must work.

Guest r0bman

VERY. VERY. VERY. Nice.... I just posted somewhere else that we needed a corran skin... great work dude...

I'd also love to say this on every other skin thread there is, but this one's the best i've seen so far so I'll make sure you hear it... submit it to Massassi... there were so many good skins and levels for JK, Quake, halflife, you name it, that people never submitted for some reason. so, share your art ;)

Ok, I finished the skins and team colors. I also changed the sound, so only thing to do is botsupport, but that should need long.

Here you got a new shot what Keiran will look in the game, now he has his dark green suit, like on the bookcover.

keiran2.jpg

I'll post the link here when the file is ready.

Like many have said, Hes not Kerian, Hes Corran Horn. Kerian was just a assumed name. He does not use it no more.

Great skin though. Would be really cool if you could allow us to extend the light saber like he does in the books? :)

remember that the light hair was only dyed for 'I, Jedi'

so if you are going to go for a more overall 'Corran Horn's entire jedi career' look, I'd suggest brown hair

or maybe a skin variation? :p

and to the guy who posted the link to starwars.com, that is a photo of Michael A. Stackpole, Horn's creator, and he doesn't exactly fit the image described in the books :p

Archived