Home

I found a neat little thing on pit. Just for messing around, really.

dan-o2

What you do, is spawn an atst on one of the platforms, then when you jump onto it, you can reach those light things above the arena. Not really all that useful, but I suppose you could spawn a few tavions or something and have a duel up there. Could be fun. Then again there's always just spawning lukes off the edge and hearing them hit the ground. :D

I actually invented a little game on the Pit map. It's called "Toss the Trooper". Basically, you hop up onto one of the platforms, bind a key that automatically spawns a Stormtrooper (this'll also work with Rebel Troopers or prisoners, or any non-Jedi humanoid). Bind Force Push to a ready key. Set all your Force powers to 3, and get ready for some fun!

Walk near the edge. Spawn a trooper behind or beside you. Hold him in the air with a Force Grip, angle him in the air, and let go. But right after you let go, follow up rapidly with a Force Push. See how many troopers you can toss into the center mosh pit!! My record is 24 troopers in a row. It's actually pretty funny how you can play games with other people's lives. ;-)

To add another level of evil-doing, while you're holding them with Grip, throw some Force Lightning his way, and there's a 70% chance that the jolt will send your victim flying almost as far as a Force Push! I'm much less accurate with Lighting, though. '-)

I did the same thing on a different level, in the actual pit on the Cairn Installation, while you're looking for the blasted Doomgiver. I noclipped my way to that walkway way up there, and spawned officers, stormies, workers, pilots, etc. and tried dropping them into that little pit in the middle with Force Grip. I think I got six...but then there were a bunch of dead bodies littering the ground around the central pit when I was done.

Archived