Home

When dueling are Jedi master bots as easy at initiate lvl bots?

aearch

this seems very odd. When i duel against "Jedi Master" bots i still win guaranteed 7 of 10 whether using force powers or not, could my skill levle have increased that much in less than a week?

I don't know. Tell me what you think about the bot levels while dueling in MP.:lsduel:

They don't seem very hard if your paying attention, and not swinging like a madman. They just seem to use more force powers on master. I usually set up a private server for practice with jedi master bots and a 80 fraglimit, and the outcome is usually 80 me and around 30-35 the bots. Quite often Luke seems to hit second place all the time. Maybe it's just sheer luck. I really have no idea. Seems if you enable the guns, Lando is quite the shot whereas the stormtroopers are always missing just like in the movies. Not that they don't hit but I set up a 1 lando 12 stormtrooper server and spectated and he took them down with every shoot that came from his barrel. I rarely saw him take a shot at someone and miss it.

that is one of the things i actualy enjoy about MP, all of the bots have different abilities and charactoristics. if you go into the readme file they list all the bots actions and tendencies. i'm gonna experiment with that lando/stormtrooper blaster game.

LOL besides here is what it gives for Lando

Lando Calrissian

* Very Fast Reaction Time

* INCREDIBLE ACURACY

* Very High Agility

* No Force Powers

* Favored Force Power: N / A

* Favored Weapon: Rocket Launcher

Aligned with LukeINCREDIBLE ACURACY

lando is amazing with that gun or the wookie bowcaster. he fires single shots that never miss. I'm not all to sure about that really nice darth maul skin/bot, but it seems weak in the ai. Maybe the bot config for him isn't set up. The skins nice though. As far as the skin, I like it better then that reborn one.

If you have it what does darth maul's say?

If not look in editing, there's a link there to the skin and the botfile if your interested.

:D I always use the darth maul skin. I would have to agree it does look a lot better than the reborn. I'm not sure about this, but it seems that with speed and agility not only are the bots different, but each model if used by a human seems to be different too eg. (darth maul/reborn model seems to have a higher agility lvl than a storm trooper when using the saber. And yes both were set to weak config) I will also check and see if each different model requires different amounts of points to add a lvl to a force power.

as for what darth maul says, i'm not quite sure what you mean by that.

When you get a chance, what does Tavion's say? I really like that character.

You know I noticed the sounds and taunts for each model...too bad you can't use these in multiplayer. I know I could replace say a stormtroopers death sound with a taunt so when he gets shot, instead of crying out in pain like a wimp, he says a taunt. A sort of "bring it on" thing, if you get my point. Anyway interesting stuff there Aearch.

Archived