Home

Multiplayer Lightsaber moves are slower compared to single player!

Recca

Has anyone noticed in the Multiplayer game your character peforms lightsaber moves much slower as compared to the single player game?

Why is this so???

The Single player game is fantastic, once you progress a bit and get rollin with your sabre, you can reel off super fast spins and lightning fast chain-combos with ease. I just couldn't wait to try out the Multiplayer game. But to my dissapointment I found the lightsabre too be more like a leadsabre!!!

Will Lucasarts release a patch so Multiplayer is as fast as the single game or is there another way of speeding the moves up so it's the same as single player?

No, no , no, no, no, no!

I'm not talking about lagging,

YOUR COMBOS DON'T CHAIN AS QUICKLY AS THE SINGLE PLAYER GAME, AND THE LIGHTSABER SPIN-MOVE IS MUCH SLOWER.

Try it and see for yourself.

I played the entire SP game before I even looked at MP. MP is not even close to being the same game. Even some of the moves are different. Try playing against a single bot in MP. You can't pull off the same moves as you would in SP. To me, it's not as much fun.

Farseer

nothing can replace the excitement of real players, AI is predictable.. and monotonous compared to what human players do in a fight, fight a soldier... that dies so incrediably easy.. but facing another jedi that you can engage in a battle of force and light sabre duel is much more satisfying, i assure you if you try the sabre out for awhile you'll find sabre duels are fun as hell (-;

For sure,

Multiplayer - human against human is far more exciting! BUT that is not my argument

The problem is that the game designers/programmers deliberately changed and slowed down the lightsaber moves in multiplayer mode, thus restricts your combo-chains. The advantage of single player is that your character and lightsaber moves are more responsive and more chainable.

It's a pity the guys who developed game did not make the lightsaber actions in multiplayer the same the single game!

I am also somewhat disappointed in the multi player saber battle, i mean WOW the game is nuts and i though multi would rock da house but seems to "me" when i kill or get killed with the saber that its mostly just luck

For some reason i cant seem to do any of the chain of moves like in the single player game so thats my beef

I agree totally

Luck is boring =(

Skill is fun =)

I don't mean to brag but my lightsaber skills in the single player game are pretty well refined. I got my own set of combos I use regularly and the're super sweet. I've saved a few games at the start of the more exciting lightsaber battles. The "Bespin Duel" is one of my favorites. I believe you can master the lightsaber in the single player game so it can be like an art of fighting if you have enough practice.

But as I said earlier this can't be done in the multiplayer game. It's too sloppy to say the least.

I'd hope this problem is fixed in future versions.

Singleplayer sabering is certainly cool, but I just don't understand the level of disappointment you guys have with MP. I've been playing every night since Good Friday. Started joining ffa saber games, ran around swinging left and right and generally not lasting very long.. but now, with careful use of all the styles it's obvious MP has some serious depth. Get a couple of guys together who know what their doing on my dueling server, and the battles get downright breathtaking! I find a new move every couple days, and I hope to keep finding new ones.

-Akkarajo

Archived