Home

Crosshair no longer turning blue

Guest zealot2k

Guest zealot2k

I finished the game and now the crosshair won't go blue on force objects. Anyone know what the problem is?

I noticed that as well, but I think it has something to do with the difficulty levels. Are you now playing on Jedi Knight or Jedi Master level? Try going back to Jedi level, and see if that brings it back. (I only played Jedi the first time through, now I stick to Master exclusively).

I would think it's the diff. level.

Creston

I noticed that as well. I just thought that they stopped showing it after awhile because they assumed you knew what you can do. i think it would have been distracting if it was showing everytime you could do something.

Originally posted by Willmore

i'm on jedi master, and it doesn't turn blue, also, the push puzzle in the temple is different, now you have to turn them,

Sorry but could you expand on that. I been through the game on Jedi Master and haven't found a single puzzle that's different. The only changes I saw were increase in enemies (and their damage) and a lower shield/health limit.

Originally posted by Willmore

the push trial in the academy is different, on padawan level, the markings on the walls are already turned, while on jedi master u have to turn them by pushing them. That's the only differnece i ahve found so far.

Arhhh.. that would explain it. I haven't played Padawan yet. I might try going through it without the light sabre. :)

Archived