Home

Cvar this....Read only that...Pk3 my ass.Help!!

Teppodama

Ok, I have scoured these forums trying to find away to activate sv_cheats 1 in my MP game. I get the error msg of "Cheats not enabled on this server" I looked up the cvar list and have seen that the sv_cheats 1 is ready only. How to I alter this so I can enable cheats? I would like to be able to gibb to my hearts content but I cannot alter anything till I get the cheats enabled. Commands such as g_saberrealisticcombat 1 do not seem to work or atleast I am not getting a response msg to show that it worked. I have looked in the pk3 files but have not found what I am looking for. It is possible I have over looked something and I would appreciate any advice. My end plan is to bind the cheat enable key and all of the cheat type items I would want to have running eg. dismember. Some take abit of pity on this poor soul and tell me what the hell to do or where I can the information I am looking for.

Thanks for the suggestion,but I was kinda lookign for something that would not require me to devmap to a specific level. Even with the Devmap command I still donot have access to most the of editing cheats relating to dismemberment and such. I need to find away to alter the read only status of the sv_cheats

Archived