Home

Need Help Pn 3rd Lvl And Cheats

Moogle24

:confused: can some1 help me here.

I am stuck on the 3rd level of jedi outcast.

i have got the wookie bowcaster and killed everything i could find, but i read something about crouching next to a pipe as close to the wall or something and jumping onto those mining vechiles.

Also, can someone tell me how to get the console up, i know the cheats but ive tried shift and ~ and nothing happens.

my email address is jonb@kerrisway.freeserve.co.uk,

hotmail is millbottom@hotmail.com

PLZ HELP!

(u will help wont u?:( )

*SEMI-SPOILER*

You'll find a room with a door on the right and a door on the left a bit further along the wall. You will have to have cleared this place out of stormtroopers originally. There are a couple of bacta canisters on the left, and a viewable console on the right side that shows you the interior of a room with a Gonk droid in it. Know the room that I mean?? The room that you see on the console is through the door on the right. It's in there that the hovering buggies go by. That room periodically seals, as the exhaust system activates, so don't hang around inside when that happens. ;)

Now, the door on the left a bit further along, back in the first room, is where you can go outside on a balcony of sorts. If go through it, and head round to the side, and look down towards the river of green you will see that when the other room seals up, a long pipe extends out beneath you. This is the exhaust pipe. If you hop on it, when it retracts you will be deposited on the floor and will be able to crouch and go inside the entrance. You have to hurry before the cycle completes otherwise you get roasted alive, but at the end of the pipe be sure to blast and destroy the heat systems, so they don't activate.

Now, move round in this tiny area, and hop onto the platform that rises up, and you will find yourself in the room that seals, just below where the hover buggies go by. There are 4 arms that rise above the buggies. Make your way round, and climb up one of these to jump onto the top of the buggy, and voila, you're done. As it moves out and goes along, keep an eye on your left... ;)

I take it you're in England, so to open up the console, press shift + "the key that is left of 1, but also below the Esc key". I have no idea what this one is called but it has 3 symbols on it. :D I think the shift + ~ one is for US keyboards.

Hope all that makes sense.

Archived