Home

DoomGiver - Taking down Sheilds level. (Possible teensy spoiler)

JillSwift

:swear:

Ok, I've found a living Jan, and we've split up.

On the level that takes up from there, I fought through the 'troopers around the tower, found the control room and extended the pipe. I used the pipe to get to the middle tower, and I've picked up a security key from the officer who was within.

And... and... now I've no clue hat to do. All the other doors on the level are locked. I can't fins a grate, hole, platform, or telepad out of the place. I've 'sabered every surface looking for some hidden way out. Did I mis something?

:eek:Heeelllppp!:confused:

Originally posted by cdchr0me

You need to find the switch to open the four clear lids in the bottom of the tower. It should be where the officer was. Once you open those, one of them has a tunnel leading out.

I am just not seeing it.

You mean in the tower, right? Up on the platform with the windows, where he was looking out when he lost his head (heh heh)? Or down near or on the floor with the hatches?

--Jill, somewhere between here and bonkers. :)

I found it!

The door to the "hall" across from the tube used like a bridge has a door to the right, just inside. I don't know how many times I passed that by before I finally noticed it. Those little doors blend in too well.

Thanks for the help!

:D

Archived