Home

help! i'm stuck- imp. base carin - bay

Agony

Ok, here's where I am. After I fight along side Luke, he jumps off somewhere and I’m left on the ground. The elevators are powered up, and I’ve been up inside the command center where there is a switch that has three settings. Just so you know that I’m not an entirely incompetent gamer, I’ve noticed that each switch position activates a different set of lights on the floor, the ventilation grates on the ceilings can be shot out in some rooms, and everyone within blaster range has been reduced to dust or space debris. My question is: What do the lights mean, and how do I use them the get the heck out of here?

Highlight the spoiler box to read:

In the command center above the hangars, there are two switches. The one on the left changes the active door (left, middle, right... these are the lights you are seeing) and the one on the right, near the entrance to the command center opens the active door. It sounds like you've already explored what's behind the left and middle doors, so open up the door to the right of the main hangar bay.

With an answer that easy, a new question arises...how in the world did i make it this far? What un-godly force has led me through all those other puzzles and yet failed when faced with a much simpler task? It is the light that guides me, my only true ally in the war against AI (other then harvester, thanks bud!)

It is luck.

Hmm. Well, I'm doing worse than you apparently. I figured out how to open the door to the right, that part was easy to me. But, going in there, so what? There's no way out that I can see. You can't jump anywhere, I see nothing to destroy, nada. I'm still stuck in the durn hangar bays and can't get out! It's gotta be something simple I've missed. PLEASE TELL ME! heh

Jango

yeah i opened the door to the right in the main hanger and i jumped up in that ventilation duct and it said that i had completed my second objective(find a way out of the hangars; my first objective-find the doomgiver-still isnt done). So I was walking around back there and i found another control room. it was connected to a hallway with a bunch of elevators. i was riding up and down in one of them but there was no place to get off so im just running around pointlessly...............help me..............

Archived