Home

The password for garbage level

hopki84544

To get around the password thing, you first have to visit the prison level. In order to visit the prison level, you have to go back to the garbage mashing room, onto the walkways. Go back to the door that you entered the walkways from, and turn back left in the hallway. You'll see a grate up to your left. Shoot it and enter it, crawl to the end and look down. You'll see a barrel that you can shoot, which will blow up the wall. (Yes, I know, it's a :swear: puzzle)

Follow this area to the prison level and someone whom you'll probably recognize.

I don't really understand your second question, could you be a bit more specific?

Cheers

Creston

The wall he's talking about is in the room where you Force Pull the crate away from the wall. There's a switch inside the glass. Nothing will break the glass. I tried everything I had and then some, including detonator packs, but no dice. I eventually gave up and decided it was a secret.

PS Is it just me or did they lower the explosion radius from JK1 to JK2? It seems that in JK1 that you had to be REALLY far away before trying to blow up a mine, but now you can be standing almost next to it, blow it up, and not get hurt.

Ohhhh that glass / switch thing. Yes that is a secret. To get it, go out of the room, and go to the other room that has those two little sniper holes with the annoying Rodians behind it (also the room through which you;ll eventually go to the prison level after blowing out the wall).

There is a huge stack of crates in it. Drop a thermal detonator or whatever behind the crates, and a few of them will blow up, allowing you access to a door, which leads to a hallway with more rodians, and another door which allows you into that area behind the glass.

Creston

Archived