Home

Multiplayer Level and MOD Questions

ShadowCell

Ok, I appear to be new to this board, but oh well. I still have questions. First off, in the manual, I noticed for the multiplayer instructions that their shot of the Server Setup screen included several Duel maps I never saw in the actual game (such as Hangar Bay 72, Lightsaber Training, etc.). I don't think these would be MODs, since they're in the manual which was assuredly made before any MODs were made and distributed, so how do I access these levels? Or can I? If it helps, I don't have the Collector's Edition of Jedi Outcast.

Alright, that's one question. Two more. Is there some kind of MOD that allows you to play the Single-Player maps in Multiplayer? I think it'd be cool to run around the Doomgiver or Artus Mines as Darth Maul or Grand Admiral Thrawn (yes, there's a Thrawn skin/bot, but I can't remember which site I got it off of).

Finally, for the "npc spawn" code, how do I spawn Imperial Officers in brown or black uniforms, and how do I spawn Stormtroopers with shoulder patches? And, does anyone in the game carry the DEMP 2 gun (the one the 7 key toggles) as a weapon? That's just because I'm curious and gave up on that Rubix Cube-type area on the Doomgiver's communications array, where you have to activate the codes. Hmmm...maybe I should use Noclip mode to ominously float over to the walkway I need to get to...

Thanx in advance for your help!

1) Make sure you're shifting the game type to Duel, you'll see different maps then. The standard ones you see when you start up a server are the FFA maps.

2) I don't think so, I seem to recall seeing something about it a few days back, but I haven't heard anything about it since then.

I don't really think any of those maps make very good MP maps though, there is no continuity to them, they are WAY too large, and have only 1 single path through them (most of them anyways).

The artus mine might make a good mp map, but other than that..

3) npc spawn

imperial

ImpCommander

Stofficer

STofficerAlt

StCommander

ImpOfficer

Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper2

That should take care of all the possibilities I think :)

Creston

Thanx, now I shall go make more of my pitiful self-spawned missions in the Multiplayer maps. Yes, I make up my own missions by entering the Multiplayer maps, spawning enemies everywhere with AI disabled, then hiding, turning AI back on, and going out to a nice day's slaughter.

I know. I'm pitiful. Oh well.

Archived