Home

stuck in lvl 2 already!

bigblades

I feel really stupid for asking a dumb question, but wtf are u supposed to do in lvl 2? ? ? ? I get to a point where there are moving panals on a floor that go up and down, I hit 2 switches, but I can't get any further!! there are 2 locked doors near a window with gaurds, but I've been everywhere else, where do I go next?!?!?! :confused:

Same goes here.... I have replayed the mission over and over and still get stuck in the SAME place.... Am I missing something or what... In the room with the Stair stepped platforms I can only get at 1 of the upper platforms... there is a door locked and what looks like a TUBE in the corner but it won't open... What gives??

BiggBA

the trick is... that isnt nessasary to completing the game.

Its a training room, leave the room and go back to the area with the electricuted water surrounding a pillar. the way to continue it through there, but the room with the panels is not nessasary.

If you have gotten to the part with the elevator then go through the other door (that looks like the elevator door) in that room.

The reason why you can't get to all the platforms is beacuse there are some other switches you have to press the change the combination of the stairs. For those of you who havent got any stairs to come up, this is what ya do. Go back to the room with the electrical thing and the water. Go to the place on the upper level with a window. shoot the explosive crate throught the window. A platform should extend to the next place.

Archived