Home

trouble finding dessan

McWopr

I can't remember the exact path through this level, so here are some general tips:

Study your environment closely. In at least two places, there are "trick walls". These are walls that look exactly like regular ones except are ever so slightly distorted and move around a little. Whenever you come to what looks like a dead end, look closely at the wall and if its moving then you can go through it. You'll encounter your first one shortly after you go through the room with the falling debris. On the other side should be these shooting flames you have to avoid to get to the next section. The second trick wall is a trap (save yourself a lengthy reload ;) ).

At one point in the level there is a fire blocking your path. Overhead is a small pipe leaking water. Use your saber to break it open and it'll extinguish the fire for you.

After dropping down through a passage in the ground there are three (?) switches you must use Force Push on. These push the walls back aways secret passage style. At first it may seem like these all lead to dead ends, but examine the walls of the hallways these passeges create and you'll find another rather obvious switch. I say obvious because it looks like all the others, but for some reason I easily missed it the first few times.

To sum it all up: if you get really stuck, take your time to examine the environment closely and use your Force Powers on things your cursor says you should.

Archived