Home

My mandalor model attempt so far.

MessiahErebus

*UPDATE* angelfire is lame as I'm sure everyone knows, so you will have to put those in manually sorry.

Check these out, tell me what you think, this is my first (relatively) low poly model attempt, head is finished, the arms and body aren't yet, and i just smoothed them without regard for polycount.

With a light placed:

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/messiaherebus/mndlrLT.jpg

Without:

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/messiaherebus/mndlrNLT.jpg

anyway let me know what you think so far, and what i should change if possible. Also accessories are not in place yet such as:

Helm antenna (sp?) + other protrusions on that same helm pannel

dart thrower/flamethrower, nor at this point are the two arm guards different in any way

shoulder pads (about to make those now)

wire on the arm btw shoulder and arm guard(I might make that on the model rather than the skin, but haven't decided)

jetpack (obviously)-- will probably make that last.

Oh, and hands, but I'm too tired to mess with that right now.

also let me know if those links don't work...I have never posted pics anywhere before...but they seem to work for me anyway.

This might come as a shock but there is a button called render :p

Its nice but im not sure about it in some parts the mesh is bent (dunno if its ment to be like that) :D what is the poly limit on that thing? btw what is the max poly limit for models in jk2? Oh and when done remember to weld! Nice job

I am aware of the render button, but i wanted to get all angles, without as many pics, so i did it that way, ill do a few renders when i have more to show.

as for the bending, it has a few things im working out.

and I believe on individual groupings of a model the limit is 1000 polys because i got an error when trying to do something last week, that said my model was over 1000 polygons when i tried to start a game.

Archived