Home

The Big Jump After The Electric Pool?

RDOG

How in the world do you make that big jump from the glass bridge. If the glass is broken? I can't seem to get to the other building. It's after the droid. You walk across the green bridge to jump to the other building. Any hints.

RDOG:bdroid1:

This is a tricky part,

i i remember it correctly, you should look up near the electrified pool, there you can see the roof, then jump up there. ( now asuming you did that seeing your post) , now that your on the bridge, look down and see the two ledges, well one of them is controlled by a switch uppon the roof.

after switching that switch it will move position towards you, jump on it and whalla!

the rest, i wont tell, only this young Jedi.

Use the Force!

If you mean you're stuck in the bridge itself, trying to get to the droid, you don't HAVE to jump, just walk carefully along the side and you should be alright.

If you mean you're on top of the bridge trying to jump to the amber / yellowish colored building (to get the secret), all I can say is that it's a very stretchy jump, but it IS possible, try jumping with Force Speed on.

If it's neither, then you'll have to explain a little more carefully where you are and what you're trying to do, and what you have just done. This helps us in determining more exactly WHERE you are :)

Creston

In order to jump up to the droid from the electrified water you have to force pull the bridge out. after you jump up there kill the enemy. then look over the ledge to see a platform that is yelloew and black. jump onto this. i got stuck there thinking i had to jump up onto the platform. not so.

Archived