Home

looking for secrets in bespin streets

TheHon

Hi,

Here they are :

1) Across from the two fuel valves, you can jump on the silo like building, then across to another roof, where there are some items.

2) Once you get into the starpad control building (the greenish building), you can jump onto it's roof, and you'll see some items lying just next to the building (to it's right if you'd be in front of it).

3) Just to the other side of the starpad building, ( basically in between the area for secret 1 and the area for secret 2), once you exit the door, you can jump to a slanted wall, from which you can walk up and then jump to another small area where you'll find the third secret.

Hope that helps!

Creston

think i know it

near the exit of the level , look over the edge to the right, down and see a small walkway, jump down and you have secret no 3

hope we talk about the same level, cant remember the name

perhaps someone knews the secret in the first carin bay level

Andy

http://www.yiya.de

Ok, i've found 2 secrets so far in bespin streets, the one where the droid "parks and the one under the walkway near the end (that AndyK mentioned), but i too don't quite know what this "gun up on a ledge" means.

Now there is a mounted gun in that level, pretty much exactly on street level below the landing pad on which you have to fight the last reborn and 2 officers to get the last security key to exit the level, but i haven't found anything near the mounted gun. TheHon, could you help us out with the last secret? Seems you're the only one who knows this.

Originally posted by BlackDragon

That's NS_Starpad - what about Bespin_streets?

Oops :)

1) Keep the R5 unit alive, it opens a secret in the Tie fighter hangar.

2) Once you're past the gun turret part, and are in the big circular section where you ride the elevator up (and the cop says he'll stay behind to guard your back), follow the circle counterclockwise until you come to a small dark area on the right. You can jump up in that dark area to a small alcove.

3) Just before the room where you see the first stormtroopers again, you can jump off the walkway to a small ledge beneath it (it's a tricky jump).

Creston

Originally posted by Creston

2) Once you get into the starpad control building (the greenish building), you can jump onto it's roof, and you'll see some items lying just next to the building (to it's right if you'd be in front of it).

Can you explain to me EXACTLY how to get on top of that building please? I've been trying my ass off to jump up there.

Yeah it is a bit annoying.

Get on the console that you pushed the button on (to open the starpad). Look up and position yourself so that you're exactly in the middle of the small diagonal window that's above the console.

Now jump up and try to land on the ledge that is on the side of the chasm. Don't try to jump straight onto the roof, because you won't make it.

But jumping on the little crossbar that's at the chasm side is possible, and from there you can jump on.

Hope that helps.

Creston

Archived