Home

i cant believe im stuck on first level...docks or something

iamajedi

I completed the first part of the level, and had to go down the big lift with the woman after entering the compound. I then kill all storm troopers, and there is an officer behind glass which I cant kill. The only door available is to the right which after killing storm troopers, thers a box in the middle of the room. Blowing it up shows an entrance which I go down. Along the corridoor (after going down the hole) there is a electrical thingy that hurts if I go near it, and a door to the left. This is a lift door, however the lift don't work, and I need it to get to the next level above it!! I am normally good at these things but I hate it when I don't know where to go and what to do....Can you help me please?

You need to hit that electrical thingy with a grenade and get the heck out of there. Then, you walk behind it, and take a lift up. That's all the help you get for now. :)

-T

Originally posted by iamajedi

I completed the first part of the level, and had to go down the big lift with the woman after entering the compound. I then kill all storm troopers, and there is an officer behind glass which I cant kill. The only door available is to the right which after killing storm troopers, thers a box in the middle of the room. Blowing it up shows an entrance which I go down. Along the corridoor (after going down the hole) there is a electrical thingy that hurts if I go near it, and a door to the left. This is a lift door, however the lift don't work, and I need it to get to the next level above it!! I am normally good at these things but I hate it when I don't know where to go and what to do....Can you help me please?

Archived