Home

Few Questions..

Taximes

Another few newbie-ish questions from me...but...

1. Is there anyway to minmize JK2 at all? Alt+Tab doesnt work and the windows key only brings up the taskbar and wont display any windows...

2. Anyway to take screenshots besides hitting Print Screen, quitting and pasting into an imaging program?

ALT + TAB works for me, albeit with brightness issues O_o; Which OS and Graphics card are you using?

Bind a key to "screenshot" to take a screenie - they'll be saved as bitmaps in a screenshot directory in your gamedata/base folder. To bind a key, open the console (shift + ~), and type:

/bind F9 "screenshot"

Where F9 is the key you want to use.

Hope that helped :)

Thanks on the screenshot thing, I figured there would be a way to bind a key to it somewhere..:)

And as for minmizing, I'm on Windows XP with a NVidia GeForce 3 Ti200.

I also noticed that brightness thing too when I crashed JK2 after "accidentally" trying to use the drive_atst command inside a building....;)

Hey Taximes, I don't know how Craggeh Alt-Tabs out unless he plays in Windows mode.

Unfortunately, the only way to Alt-Tab out is to change from Full Screen to Windows mode. Quite a pain in the rear if you ask me, but I'm sure they had their reasons. Hope that helps.:)

Originally posted by SlowbieOne

Hey Taximes, I don't know how Craggeh Alt-Tabs out unless he plays in Windows mode.

Unfortunately, the only way to Alt-Tab out is to change from Full Screen to Windows mode. Quite a pain in the rear if you ask me, but I'm sure they had their reasons. Hope that helps.:)

Yeah, Return To Castle Woflenstein was like that as well. I guess windows mode isn't too bad...:D

Archived