Home

Sabers not doing damage?

Lithic

Ok firstly, yallo to everyone, yet another new guy here. First time posting on these forums, even though I’ve had the game since day one and have been pretty good at lurking around here and keeping up with current events.

Ok so now after the introductions done, on to my question: has anyone noticed that your saber or your enemies sabers don’t do any damage some times? This has been most noticeable to me when I try to slice a guy behind my back (with a spin or some similar move) many time my saber just go THROUGH him, unblocked and without doing any damage. This has also happened to myself on several occasions, needless to say this is very frustrating. I seriously doubt that it has something to do with lag as I only play on low ping servers usually only with people that have the same kind of ping as me. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know the cause of it? If it will be dealt with? Anything?

welcome to the fourms dude!

i dont think stormhammer will like you breaking into his store of Chocolate Jedi Medallions :tsk:

hear *forks over one(1) genuine SPY_jmr1 issue lightsaber(re) candy bar gift TM*:D :D :D

edit: ok so you had a question SUE ME!!!:D :D :D i am going with lag, low ping or not, its still a delay. its happend to me before also. also scored hits with the saber and been 5ft. away:rolleyes: :D

its just a funny 'feature' methinks:D

Hehe, yaye, all this candy sure is gonna make up for begin Bantha Fodder. :D

Ahh, I guess I'll have to buy in to that whole "lag" explanation till the real conspiracy behind this conundrum can be unveiled (think I’m overdoing it? Naaaaaaaaa :p ) Thanks for the replies.

I've seen it happen with the stormtrooper gun in single player.

Bullets don't do damage (well there's no grunt or body movement acknowledging a hit and it doesn't effect their shooting). fortunately after a second or 2 the trooper starts taking damage. I've noticed it with the saber too at times. Some kind of overall glitch.

The game is really fun but there are a lot of little things that could have been done. Death to the debuggers lol.

Archived