Home

My Campaign: Galactic Apocolaypse(sp?)

This is divided into 2 parts. This Campaign takes place about a month after the end of the Wookiee Campaign(last campaign in SWBG).

Part 1: The Revival of the Trade Federation

The Empire has been smashed, crushed and pounded every time they try to get an inch by the New Republic. Now, desperate for a way to destory the New Republic, the Empire searches in vain for an answer. Finally, They stumble over it.

According to some old notes that the deceased Emperor kept, dating back to the days of the Old Republic, there was once an anicent power, almost as strong as the empire itself, called the 'Trade Federation'. Apparently the Emperor was the head of this organization under the name of 'Darth Sidious'. Purely made of Droids made for War and for Battle, the Trade Federation won many battles.

With the Notes, Admiral Masa and his bother; General Mune uncovered an anicent control program and blue prints for basic Battle Droid Troopers. However, according to Log data, most of the Trade Federation data parts were missing...no not missing, stolen, by the Royal Naboo.

The Royal Naboo was now a part of the New Republic, and Admiral Masa suspected, the Nubiens(Naboo) have most likely given the data to the Rebels, or the Alliance, which was now the Head of the New Republic.

After months of searching for similar Data schemes to the Basic Trade Federation data which the Empire had in its grasp. Results flooded from the distand planet of Yavin. Yavin V,a moon, slightly similar and less jungle-like than its heavy jungled brother, Yavin IV, apparently carried the other control programs(which had coressponding blueprints). Even among some of the programs, Droidekas, or Destoryer Droids were also detected on the surface below, deactivated for a long time, perhaps. Only Heaven knew, whether they would work or not, ever again...

However, the Programs were not unwatched. Down below, A New Republic Scout Team was creating a base and preparing to bury the Control Programs. Imperial Engineers worked quickly to create seven Trade Federation Battle Droids. They worked perfectly with the Control Program.

The plan is to send these Trade Federation units down to the planet, as not to arouse suspecion among the New Republic Scouts. However, since there are only few Trade Federation battle droids, The Empire will send down reinforcements of only Troopers and Mounted Troopers to Assist.

A Commander(You) is to command these seven droids and have them scout out the area for The control programs....once with the programs you can destory the Scout Team.

More to come on the first part, that is only the start of level 1!

Comments?

What? Only one reply?? Maybe showing the features will enthrall you to reply ;)

Features:

-Divided into 2 Parts

-6 Playable Missions Per Part

-1 Cutscene Mission Per Part

-1 'Boss' Misssion Per Part

-Custom Music on a few of the missions

Sound even better?? Just don't make me toture you with Screenshots :D;)

Guest kid space

Hey Aegis, sounds fantastic storyline mate. I'm working on one myself, got the first 3 levels done of an 8 level campaign. It is called 'Last Days of the Sith' and is based around the Star Wars timeline just after Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

It has you as a young Jedi Padawan and is very adventure orientated { first two levels are VERY Tomb Raider } culminating in huge battles against the last pockets of the Empire. It revolves around the legends of four ancient Jedi relics that will usher in the new age of the galaxy.

You join Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie along with the Rebel Forces in building the New Republic.

I am finding the editor tricky to work with as it is very hit and miss in what it wants to do, but it is great fun. I am a professional web site designer by living, so I plan to knock up a cool 'Flash' site to upload the levels onto.

I am basically putting down all the initial terrains, objects, units and cities. Basic triggers for objectives, etc. then I will get all the fun stuff like traps,etc in .

keep me posted as to how you are getting on.....

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.....

Guest DarthMaulUK

Looks good so far.

remember to enter it for the Official UK competition to win signed screen art AND one years subscription to PC Gamer!

Or, just send it in to share with others

DMUK ;-)

http://www.galacticbattlegrounds.co.uk

EXCLUSIVE Scenario competition on our website starts next week. TOP Prize and the chance to get YOUR Scenario onto the cover disc of PC Gamer UK

Archived