Home

File Hosting?

Oni Kage

Greeting fellow Jedi,

I recently made a skin pack that enables you to use all of the Reborn Skins in multiplayer and sent it to every Jedi Knight II site on the net... yet not one of the sites are posting it!!! :mad: I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a free site for file hosting? I really want to get this file out so we all can enjoy the skins... I made Icons for each and made each of the team color skins specific to the Reborn model they are attached to. I'm getting a bit upset because it's been nealry a week now since the file has been sent and I've noticed alot of useless crap being posted and half-thought out skins. Any help with a free host will be much appreciated and once i find one I'll post a link to the file and a screen shot here.

May the Force be with you,

Oni Kage

*UPDATE* I found a host! The skin file and screenshot can be found HERE

Actually I made this file a few weeks ago but haven't been able to post it... :( I haven't yet made bots for them but any help is welcome! :D If you want to make bots we can repack the file and send it out... I mostly wanted to get the Reborn skins out so everyone can enjoy them, because they are really great looking... better than the one skin they stick you with by default. :confused:

May the Force be with you,

Oni Kage

Archived