Home

in regard to single and multi saber combat-please read

matt8260

Single player duels are so much better then multiplayer duels in the aspect that they look better and feel more like the real thing and i want to know why they are different and if it can be changed.Maybe if we have enough posts on this thread and raven sees it then they will consider telling us and release a patch of some kind.Please leave a post on this thread if you feel the same way I do.

i would also like to know why they changed the saber battles? ... probably because some guy spilled coffee on the pc with all the "cool" MP saber data, so they had to remake everything and were short on time, so they rushed it and made it a little more less-involved .... i am aware that this makes no sense and probably didn't happen ...

Their excuse was that SP saber combat was too complicated for multiplayer and would cause too much lag. It was something like that but I agree, if they could put SP saber dueling in MP it would be a lot more fun. Guess we just got to wait until the internet is faster and a higher percentage of the population has a better connection then 56k modem lol

Be nice if they could make it a server side option.

SP Sabre combat style: on off

Would it be too complicated even in duel mode or with just a couple people on the server? If not... be nice to have it be an option or something. OH well...

MP is fun regardless. :D

Archived