Home

First Level (DESPERATE)

Yoshi555

HELP. Im stuck on the first level with the colours. Ive just got the blue code thingy, but when i press 'E' to interact with the computers it says that they're OFFLINE!!!! WTF do i do???

Help would be grately appreciated. Thanx

Yeah i had the same problem... You have to use force powers (check the board for cheat codes etc,) to jump up to the side ledge. Push all the buttons you can find and eventually something will happen (dont forget the button on the other side of the ledge). Then you can change the code to match what's in your inventory.

I am still looking for the green code so if anyone can help me pllleeeease reply to this post :)

no offence to number 2, but this person isnt cheating dumbo... you cant use force poweres in the first level.

Now, do you remember when you activated the red and green areas (pressing two buttons) after the dark area with the mouse droid in it?

this opened up both areas that are gaurded by the sentry guns. go in the second area (straight accross from where you met up with jan when going to the encrypted console) and immediatly go to the left, and the left again, and up a lift (small one)

This will put you in a conrtol room witha few storm troopers. there is a switch in the middle, switch it and notice how the force field surrounding another switch out on the ledge turned off, to switch it, you now have power.

you will need the green and red codes as well as the blue and power to proceed past the protected door. the other codes are located elsewhere in the base.

Thanx Goumindong but your a bit ahead of me, for starters Jan is still in the room where u unlock all the doors from and I have found the 2 area with the sentry guns but the doors in them arent open so if this clears up my problem a bit more could u plz help me Thanx:confused:

Originally posted by Jasmine18

Yes i am a dumbo lol :) I have got the switch on the ledge... but the green and red areas are not open to me.. they are locked. and i still can't fin the green code..

To open the green and red areas, you have to go to the control room that's down that little circular stairway and hit the two buttons that are beneath the map of the base.

In order to get into that control room, take the round circular elevator in the room where the Gonk (that square metal thing on feet that makes stupendously annoying noises that you can hear across a whole :swear: level! :D) is, move around the crates a little until you see a hole you can crawl through, this leads into that room.

Then, having opened the green and red sectors, you can go exploring. Once you have all three keycodes, you will probably have come up to the section where you activate the central core as well.

Good luck.

Creston

You have to go across one of the bridges (the door with red symbol). There should be some stairs, go up the stairs and you will come across some stormtroopers kill them and look around you should find a lift, go up the lift and you will find yourself in a room with a control panel, hit it. The force field covering the control for the computer should go down, go across the balcony and hit the switch. Tah-dah the are computers online!

Rachmike

Archived