Home

Making a Gladiator Mod who wants to help?

CrOc11

:) this is gunna be my first mod soo i sorta need sum help...

It will be based on the movie Gladiator (great movie :)) Anyway it will have sword fights of coarse and other great stuff. I am maybe thinking out the diff weaponds, maybe you can have axe and a shield or 2 axes or a sword and stuff or maybe just a sword and shield. Anyway i will post more about this mod in the near future

Croc

My friends and I have are planning a mod like that, although instead of restricting it to only Gladiator (yes, excellent movie:) ), we were thinking of making a Medieval mod. It would be pretty easy to change the sabers to swords, change some weapons.. we've only thought of a crossbow, alchemist's fire, and perhaps an arquebus. Nice armor skins are a must as well :). Instead of Jedis, perhaps you could alter the force abilities a tad and create a mage class. Something else that would spice up multiplayer would be a sort of ctf game: a castle siege. You could alter turrets to be catapults or trebuchets to aid in taking down a castle. Dunno what else.. if you wanted to get really fancy, you could try a shop system, where you could buy upgraded armor or weapons. *shrug* This will be my first mod too, I can't wait *froths at the mouth*

give me a yell if you need anything

sinoth@sdf.lonestar.org

Archived