Home

SP help.

Boogie

Okie dokie. Im the......****, I dont know where I am. Anyhoo, there is a train track that he says "Hmm...theres no train here, I wonder where it goes". Obviously the track is electrified, so you cant jump on it. Ive gone everywhere to find a switch er sumptin to turn it off, but have had no luck. Ive also checked other places to see if there is somewhere else I could go. Cant find sheeeit. I can tell you that it is early in the game and there is a meteor shower goin on.

Any help?

You're (somewhere) on Level 3, the Artrus (sp?) Mining Outpost. At the end of this level you'll return to that train track and the train will be waiting, but not until you've finished your other objectives (namely: destroying the mining operation).

Originally posted by Boogie

Okie dokie. Im the......****, I dont know where I am. Anyhoo, there is a train track that he says "Hmm...theres no train here, I wonder where it goes". Obviously the track is electrified, so you cant jump on it. Ive gone everywhere to find a switch er sumptin to turn it off, but have had no luck. Ive also checked other places to see if there is somewhere else I could go. Cant find sheeeit. I can tell you that it is early in the game and there is a meteor shower goin on.

Any help?

There are two doors that lead outside overlooking the original green lava river. Find your way there then peer over the edge and wait...

Every 20secs or so, a pipe will momentarily extend below you, enabling you to jump onto it and then down to a platform below.

Enter the pipe quickly (it gets hot on a regular basis) and destroy the red glowing power thingy.

You can then go up on that very platform on walk up the girders to climb ontop of the next passing shuttle.

Hope this makes sense.

Archived