Home

Help with Nar Shaddaa Streets (Garbage hauler)

Canadian[K]

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Ok, I have jumped all around, and got up to the Garbage hauler... I jump in, and it dumps me off on some platform. Now, I cant DO anything now that I am there?

There is one door, that is locked or will not open, and then the big passageeway where the hauler went, but it closed off.

Anyone know what I am missing? Any help would be GREAT, thanx! I cant even get off this platform... :(

Canadian[K]

Well first off lemme say that i think its a bad idea to do double posts of same thing when one will suffice... Now onto your prob. as the garbage hauler moves along it will want to turn into the wall to presumable dumb its garbage. You dont want that to happen.. you will see a sing much like a stop light in ameica red, yello, green cept in this case final light is blue. use your force push or pull to change the light. (its a switch) the garbage hauler will move down to another one. use the force push/pull again on that light/switch too. then it will continue to the very end of the track and this is the one you can get into. goodluck :)

Archived