Home

Help with Nar Shaddaa Streets (Garbage hauler)

Canadian[K]

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Ok, I have jumped all around, and got up to the Garbage hauler... I jump in, and it dumps me off on some platform. Now, I cant DO anything now that I am there?

There is one door, that is locked or will not open, and then the big passageeway where the hauler went, but it closed off.

Anyone know what I am missing? Any help would be GREAT, thanx! I cant even get off this platform... :(

Canadian[K]

Ok so once you get onto the garbage hauler from the black and yellow platforms, you have to use force push to trigger the blue buttons. keep the garbage hauler from making a right and depositing you onto that ledge where you can do nothing. you have to trigger the blue buttons before the garbage hauler takes a right turn. if you are facing in the direction the garbage hauler is moving the buttons are up and to your right. if i remeber corectly there are 3, i at each possible turn for the garbage hauler.

Highlight the spoiler box:

You'll have noticed that the garbage hauler makes a brief stop before turning right into the blue forcefield whereupon you're unceremoniously dumped off.

Attached to the wall up on the left is the equivalent of a traffic light. Use Force Push on the sign while you're stopped or as you're approaching it to redirect the cart so that it doesn't go into that building. Kyle says something to this effect: "I need to find a way to redirect the garbage." There's another light further down that you also need to manipulate. From there, it's on to the next level; Nar Shaddaa Hideout.

Archived