Home

Kejim Base - 3 Turret Room

Fett64

Okay, so I've triggered the raised platforms in that room and gotten some of the stuff on those "unreachable" shelves....

Now what? That STILL leaves me with a dead end, as to how to proceed! No more unlocked doors, and no way to proceed.

The only thing I can think of is, there is what looks like a door in one of the columns in the 3 Turret room, but it won't open, and detonators don't work on it.

Please help!

Regards,

Michael

If you've managed to raise the platforms in the room, then you can enter through the door in the column in the room w/ the electrified water. It was locked before, but now you should be able to get through there. You did hit the panel in the small room where the Officer and Troopers were, right?

Okay....

I've raised the platforms in the turret room. I've flipped the switch in the upper guard room (the one where the bridge extends after I blow up the explodable box). I go downstairs, flip the button to raise the platforms...and everything else that was locked before is still locked! I am obviously missing something!

The door that appears locked is on the first floor (lower level) of the electrified water room. Also, the forcefield leading to another area in this same room is still activated.

Where are the controls for that door?!? Very frustrating.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

:fett:

Archived