Home

Ahhh! I'm stuck!

Kuloch

Alright, I'm on the Nar Shaddaa Hideout level. I got to the main trash compactor area and went through one of the compactors and after jumping up on some crates and such I've reached a narror corridor with 2 or more garbage containers on a track. There's a small niche to hide in while pulling the first container, so logic told me to pull the container past me, but for some reason I can only pull it once (and not pull it enough; it just pulls it halfways or so through the niche) or push it back (real useful...). I've gone back and tried seemingly everything, but I simply can't find any way forward.

Any help? Am I experiencing some bug?

-Stele007

Hmm, I can't remember that level very well so take the following with a grain of salt.

I know that you can't progress through the level from where you're at right now. Eventually you'll come back to the same corridor but be on the other side of the two carts you're trying to push/pull with no luck.

Outside in the main area there's a trash compactor with a shute you can jump up. Have you gone into it yet?

he hasnt found the push one, all he did was pull the first, wondering where the push is.

you have to leave that area and go back to the main compacter area, there are a few doors gaurded by rodians (on the sides) one of them will lead to the push crate)

Originally posted by Kuloch

Alright, I'm on the Nar Shaddaa Hideout level. I got to the main trash compactor area and went through one of the compactors and after jumping up on some crates and such I've reached a narror corridor with 2 or more garbage containers on a track. There's a small niche to hide in while pulling the first container, so logic told me to pull the container past me, but for some reason I can only pull it once (and not pull it enough; it just pulls it halfways or so through the niche) or push it back (real useful...). I've gone back and tried seemingly everything, but I simply can't find any way forward.

Any help? Am I experiencing some bug?

-Stele007

Go back to the start of the level and find your way to the crate on the other side... the way to it is hidden behind a box in a corner which you should (force) pull.

Now that you have (force) pulled the original crate, you can (force) push this new one to reveal a passage to your right.

Hope this makes sense.

Archived