Home

Fuel for Lando in Nar Shaddaa, help aquired

Rurouni

I read about some people having a problem with Lando not doing anything etc. etc but I got Lando working on the computer and I´ve located the red and blue fuel switches but do I need to find the yellow one and the green one also? And if I have to then where can I find them? Or am I just supposed to activate the red and blue one? Is this some sort of a bug... I mean I´ve switched all the levers I should have... except for those yellow and green ones... if there are any of those. Anyone got an answer to this one? ;)

Well if I look out of the hangar the only thing I can see is another hangar door, or with two doors nevertheless but I can´t get inside. So where am I supposed to open the fuel pipes? I´ve been ranting with this problem for quite a while already...

If you run 360 degrees around the starpad, you'll find it. It's that area with the big silo and the pipes going over the street / walkway. And no, you only need the blue and red valves.

Btw, not meant negatively or anything, but it's "Help required", not aquired :)

Creston

I know about the blue and red valve, after putting the codes in them: nothing happens. That seems to be the dilemma. I mean, I opened the roof but the fuel won´t go anywhere... I´ve tried loading form checkpoint etc. but the proble occurs. And I konow that I´ve pressed the right valves... so?

By the way, no prob with the grammar;)

I know there is this bug with Lando in that level that people have reported.. Is Lando actually IN the cockpit of the Lady Luck?

Did he tell you "good work, but we still need that fuel" after you opened both the roof sections?

Also, make sure that you've switched both valves to their corresponding icon (you can read those from the fuel valves next to the lady luck).

Let me know if that helps.

Creston

Yes, Landos working on the computer in the cockpit and he told to get the fuel, but like said the valves won´t do anything after I´ve switched them into their right positions. Could I have a bug that doesn´t let me finish the stage?

Well it would seem to be... You have set the red code to the (--) thing, and the blue code to the >[ thing? (closest I can get)?

It seems there should have been a little more testing in the SP game, a quite sizeable number of bugs are starting to creep up, and showstoppers as well... :(

I don't really know what else to do Rurouni. I suppose I can send you a savegame file once I'm at that point again (going to start my seventh stretch through the SP game tonight, this time in sidekick mode :D), what difficulty level are you playing on?

Creston

Archived