Home

Question about ladder mod and tactics

Khaydarin

I ve just finished the ladder game where u fight a lot of jedis...( a very great level ... this is what call fun .)But I coupled question about the reborn s moves.

I saw a very fast forward/backward long jump , some very weird saber slash ( performed in the air ) etc.....

i wanted to know if those moves can be done in MP....I know that some MP moves CANNOT be done in the ladder game ( such as backflip kick ).

PS:Something fun to do is to grip them , look up and force push those bast** high in the air .... lol they will splash on landing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, i want to share a little of knowledge on how I fight in MP (since i keep asking question ) :

- The backflip quick is an awsome moves : - stylish

-fast

-take 20 hp

-unblocable

-knock down

This moves is always my first attack , and when u combined it with force of grip (lvl 1 , ) u can spam the kick till he dies

u can also combined it with force pull and then kick ( cuz it s hard to get in front of a running lamers ).

-a secret move with saber : tap strafe key + jump + primary attack .. ( maybe u know that one )

Archived