Home

dear god im going to kill myself

Twistid

ok, im on mine level iv saved the prisoners and jan has landed, now HOW THE *bleep* *bleep * bleepity* *bleep* *bleeping* *bleep* DO I GET ON THE SHIP!!!! iv already killed the ion cannons and completed the level all i have to do is get on the ship HOW?!!??!!? the platform is to high to jump and when the platform meets the wall where you run up i cant, its to steep !?!?!? PLEASE !!! someone!!

I may be mistaken, but shouldn't the level end as soon as you near the ship? I know for sure you never actually enter the ship. Did you explore the room where the AT-ST appeared from, shooting the prisoners? At least you are at the end of the level, maybe that helps you from killing yourself ;)

Hey yoru problem is that you are trying to get on the wrong ship i think. From what you said it sounds like you are trying to get on the transport ship they sent to the prisoners. Is it where they were standing before? If so, you are in teh wrong area. Ic an't rightly remember where you go from there, but it took me a bit to figure out. It isnt complicated, but you will certainly know when you get there. I am thinking I went up to the top by the ion cannons and around past some stuff. Just explore. Hope this helps! Mike

ok i went back and tryed to find people i didnet kill, i think i got everyone and i ran back up to the ship mayby 20 times the STUPID *BLEEPING * *BLEEPY* *BLEEPITY* *BLEEPER* WONT *BLEEPIN* END !!!!!!! BRRRRRAHHHHHH!

How did you go to the ship? By running all the way back you came? Or did you use the new entrance that is guarded by a sentinel gun? I'm quite certain you have to go into the area where the 2nd AT-ST appeared from (the one that is shooting the prisoners, not you). And remember: exploring is fun :p

Hey dude, I wouldnt ever say you are stupid. I am willing to bet that at least 75 % of the players out there spent at least two or three minutes trying to get up onto that ledge and into that ship. I sure spent more than that. Anyway, I loved dark forces 1 but skipped dark forces two. Thsi game kicks butt. Wait till you get your lightsabre. I am a computer gaming freak, but I have never been as excited about a game as when i started fighting with the sabre and teh force skills! love this game, peace out. PS I am about two levels ahead of you, so if you need help with anythign just email me at tripledukes@hotmail.com and I will help you if i can.

later,

Mike

Originally posted by tripledukes

Anyway, I loved dark forces 1 but skipped dark forces two. Thsi game kicks butt. Wait till you get your lightsabre. I am a computer gaming freak, but I have never been as excited about a game as when i started fighting with the sabre and teh force skills! love this game, peace out.

Mike

Well, I loved Dark Forces, and I really liked Dark Forces 2:Jedi Knight, but I would have to say I liked Dark Forces 1 better than Jedi Night. As for Jedi Outcast, it's great and I guess considering the new technology (great graphics and stuff) a few frustrating puzzles and the poor save system in Dark Forces , I would have to say I like Jedi Outcast better than Dark Forces. So I would rank the games like this:

1) Jedi Outcast

2) Dark Forces

3) Jedi Knight

Even so, I suggest you play Jedi Knight. It was quite a good game. It's too bad you didn't pick up the collector edition, which has all three ( I think...)

all you do is continue through the level...remember in the garage where there were about 6 atst's just sitting there and when you first walked in you went Oh SH*T!!...then to your relief you realized they were unmanned? well, there's a door on the upper level that is locked at first...once jan has landed that door unlocks and troopers come out...just go through it and follow along the path and the mission's over when you get to desann...

Originally posted by SkitzoManiacal

all you do is continue through the level...remember in the garage where there were about 6 atst's just sitting there and when you first walked in you went Oh SH*T!!...then to your relief you realized they were unmanned? well, there's a door on the upper level that is locked at first...once jan has landed that door unlocks and troopers come out...just go through it and follow along the path and the mission's over when you get to desann...

Yer, just go back to the big hanger thing with all those unmanned AT-STs and it should be clear from there. Kinda clumsy bit of level design as I went all the way back thru the canyon too. But hey... great game. :D

Archived