Home

How do you kill ion cannons?

Tweehopper

You have to go through the level (down back into the canyon), then up on the other side, fight your way through a horde of imperials, switch off the Ion cannon shields, then blast them with one of the turrets.

So you still have quite a bit to do in this level :)

Creston

Now that I think about: there are three at-st's in that level. Which AT-ST are you talking about? The very first one you'll encounter at the start of the level? The one that is shooting the prisoners (and *must* be destroyed if you ever want to save them). Or the third one that comes from the hangar at the end of the canyon? (that might have been a slight spoiler if you haven't encountered that one yet).

If you want to destroy the first AT-ST, don't use the mounted gun to kill off all the stormtroopers. Only use it to destroy the AT-ST's. Use your simple gun to kill off the :trooper:

maybe this is just a padoan learner level thing. Anyone by chance know how to switch difficulty levels int eh middle of the game?

I am really regretting choosign easy but i didnt realize I would get as into the game as I am and I am too far along to restart. . .poooh! help if you can

Archived