Home

Stuck in Level 2

Iceman1

I'm at the part right past the secret area where I can recharge my weapons, which is right past the very cold room. I don't know where to go. To the right there is a red force field that can only be turned off from other side and to left is big room with turrets and one door that is locked. Help!

Quite a tricky 1' this is the first of many place's in this game where u need 2 sit back & think what u've done / seen..

U've activated the crane arm, go inside the room on the middle ledge crawl around & look @ the crane doe'snt it look like a climbing thing! (so climb the crane & take ur time).

Go back into the room with the electricity at the bottom, go up to the small walkway (that runs around the room's wall), and move all the way over to the windows from which the stormtroopers were shooting you.

Inside that room is a crate that you can shoot. Do that, and the button will be destroyed, opening the door for you. Inside you can then flip a switch which opens up a door in the central column in the electricity room, allowing you acces to another part of the level. :)

Creston

Archived